Ask-Carol! Senior Living GuidanceInvestment Range: $43,400 - $87,050
At AskCarol, It’s not all about us, it’s all about YOU!
So let’s start with how an AskCarol franchise can help you meet your financial and personal goals.
Here’s what you need for success in a business. Any business.
- An unsaturated long-term growth market with huge potential (yes, we have that)
- A product that people don’t just want, but need – right now (yes, we have that, too)
- The drive, personality, ambition, and finances to make a business work (do you have those?)
- Guidance and support from people who know the business (yes, we sure do have that!)
- Quiet space at home to work (sorry, no screaming kids or barking dogs in your office)
- A database management system to track your clients (ours is very easy to use)
How are we doing so far? Good. Read on.
Our market is seniors. You may already know that the number of persons over 65 will double by 2060. Not that we need to wait. There are 46 million right now. That should be enough to start with.
Our service is placing those seniors in senior living. Right now over 1,000,000 people reside in assisted living and another 1,500,000 in nursing homes. And don’t forget the 12,000,000 receiving home care.
There are over 30,000 assisted living facilities and 16,000 nursing homes. The average person stays about two years. So go ahead and do the math. Even without growth, they need 1.2 million new residents each year. We help fill their rooms and get paid quite a lot for it.
Can you find maybe twenty or so seniors this year in and around your community who need care? If so, you’ll have a very nice income. Heck, shoot for fifty of them. Few of your friends will be making that much money.
Advertising and networking are the keys to finding them. We’ll preload your database with all the assisted living facilities and nursing homes in your territory, fully up to date. And we’ll introduce you to them. We already know a lot of them because of our national contracts. And we’ll help you create a marketing program, too.
We’ve done the business ourselves. When you buy an AskCarol franchise, you are buying a proven business system and the right to use trademarks. It’s our job to provide the tools. You own your AskCarol business. We help you, but we’re not your boss!
You’ll need help learning and using the system and we’ll give it to you. You’ll start with our AskCarol training program. That’s live at our corporate office in New Jersey where you’ll be trained by the owners and highly-qualified staff. None of this impersonal online stuff in the beginning. Then the live training will continue in your community. After that we’ll check in with you twice a week or as often as you want. Webinars and free telephone support go forever. If you need us, call us. We’re not lawyers, so we don’t start a clock when you call.
Just one more thing. There really is a Carol and she started AskCarol in 2009 after helping her own Mom and her friends’ moms and dads. She personally helps every franchisee get started on the road to success.
So now it’s up to you to take the next step. We’ve got lots more to share with you. You want industry statistics? We’ve got them. You want references? We’ve got those, too. And our Financial Disclosure Document will show you just what Carol earned when she was doing the business that you will be doing. That doesn’t mean you will earn what she did. We think she’s a bit special, but then maybe you are, too. We’re looking for special people who want to help people and get paid handsomely for it. You might say we do well by doing good.
The age 65+ population will nearly double in the next twenty years, and their adult children will be faced with making difficult decisions for them
- One million seniors currently reside in over 30,000 Assisted Living Facilities generating $37 billion revenue
- A healthier aging population creates a greater need for Assisted Living, while the need for the more expensive skilled nursing homes is stable or declining
- Ask-Carol! helps families navigate the once-in-a-lifetime complexities of finding safe and appropriate housing for elderly parents who can no longer receive adequate care at home or from their children
- Families receive free assistance from our Certified Senior Advisors (CSAs) who research the appropriate facilities and help each family decide which is right
- We are well-embraced by the assisted living industry because of the high quality and cost effectiveness of our referrals
- Nearly all assisted living facilities have rooms to fill beyond the capability of their internal marketing and sales programs
- We are paid by assisted living facilities for qualified referrals that result in placements
News / Press Releases for Ask-Carol! Senior Living Guidance
Carol Shockley helps people find living situations for their parents and other elderly loved onesDec 12, 2016 - guy norcott - Carol Shockley, owner of Ask-Carol!, a business designed to help find home care or appropriate living situations for seniors, speaks to Carol Austin of Fair Haven, who used the services of Ask-Carol!
Browse Related Franchises by IndustryPlease Note: This Ask-Carol! Senior Living Guidance advertisement, and all other franchise opportunities, franchises for sale, business opportunities, businesses for sale, franchise financing providers, and other advertisements on this website should not be considered an offering or solicitation, and they are not recommended, endorsed, or approved in any way by TopInternationalFranchises.com. All listings and advertisements on this website are submitted to TopInternationalFranchises.com by the franchise, business opportunity, business for sale or other advertiser, and that information is relied entirely on for the truthfulness and accuracy of the information provided. TopInternationalFranchises.com has no stake in these companies, and have not independently verified any of the information submitted, no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness is assumed by TopInternationalFranchises.com. Persons submitting the inquiry form are under no obligation to purchase or otherwise utilize any services offered, they are simply requesting more information on the franchises or business opportunities listed. Please review the full advertisement before responding.
Selected Companies:Loading request list...TopInternationalFranchises.com is a highly trusted name in the franchise industry. Your information request is safe and your privacy is protected. We dislike spam emails as much as our users, and we will NEVER share or sell your information to anyone other than the businesses you have selected.