Creative World SchoolInvestment Range: $100,001
Discover the Difference with Creative World School®
Creative World School®'s goal is to create magical places for young children. Our commitment is to excellence and attending to the details that matter. Drawing on our 38 years of experience in the field, we have developed schools and programs that uniquely celebrate children and inspire their curiosity and imagination. Time and again, parents and students see the Creative World School® difference.
Creative World School® is looking for committed, caring people that share our vision and want to carry it into the future. As a franchisee you will:
- Be part of a successful organization that is a leader within the early childhood education field.
- Be in business for yourself while receiving assistance with site selection, construction, financing, day-to-day operations, marketing and more.
- Avoid the risks of starting a new business by yourself.
- Have the training, curriculum and guidance to succeed.
- Make a difference in young people's lives as you educate tomorrow's leaders.
"Opening my center has been life changing. I have been able to provide a wonderful environment for children, make a home for an incredible staff and support my family! I am forever grateful for finding Creative World." - Corinne Gates, dedicated CWS owner.
As a Creative World School® franchisee, you will receive the training and support you need to be successful from the moment you become part of the Creative World School® family. You will benefit from the extensive knowledge and experience of our corporate team and will always have the necessary tools within your reach to be successful.
Our franchise package includes:
- Protected territory – To optimize individual success, each learning center franchise location has a five-mile radius of protection from all other Creative World School® franchisees.
- Site selection – Creative World School® assists you in analyzing the demographics of a particular market and specific site to maximize the success of your childcare franchise.
- Complete building plans – Creative World School® furnishes a complete set of plans and specifications for our prototype school building for your architect to adapt to your site and local building codes.
- Contractor selection – Creative World School® can assist you in selecting a local contractor or can recommend contractors we have worked with previously.
- Third party financing – Creative World School® can introduce you to bankers that have previously financed our schools, including the utilization of Small Business Administration (SBA) financing.
- Discounted equipment and supplies – Through large quantity purchasing contracts, Creative World School® provides you substantial discounts on equipment and supplies required for your education franchise and initially installs them for a turnkey operation.
- Management training program – Creative World School® will train you and your management team on how to start your school at our headquarters in Ft. Myers, Florida.
- On-site training – Creative World School® will train your teachers on the Creative World School® curriculum and operational procedures at your new school prior to opening.
- Marketing support – Creative World School® assists you with pre-opening and on-going marketing support, including giving you access to the in-house Creative World School® graphic artist and to inventories of proven marketing materials.
- Grand opening assistance – Creative World School® provides extensive planning and on-site assistance at the opening of your educational franchise.
- Operational support – Creative World School® Regional Directors of Operations will visit your school periodically to advise you on operational improvements.
"If you are looking for the freedom and flexibility to be in business for yourself without being in business by yourself, a Creative World School® franchise offers this and more! You will be able to leverage our experience and expertise as you operate your own school by simply following our business model and implementing our unique curriculum." - Greg Michael, Vice President of Franchising, Creative World School®
Browse Related Franchises by IndustryPlease Note: This Creative World School advertisement, and all other franchise opportunities, franchises for sale, business opportunities, businesses for sale, franchise financing providers, and other advertisements on this website should not be considered an offering or solicitation, and they are not recommended, endorsed, or approved in any way by TopInternationalFranchises.com. All listings and advertisements on this website are submitted to TopInternationalFranchises.com by the franchise, business opportunity, business for sale or other advertiser, and that information is relied entirely on for the truthfulness and accuracy of the information provided. TopInternationalFranchises.com has no stake in these companies, and have not independently verified any of the information submitted, no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness is assumed by TopInternationalFranchises.com. Persons submitting the inquiry form are under no obligation to purchase or otherwise utilize any services offered, they are simply requesting more information on the franchises or business opportunities listed. Please review the full advertisement before responding.
Selected Companies:Loading request list...TopInternationalFranchises.com is a highly trusted name in the franchise industry. Your information request is safe and your privacy is protected. We dislike spam emails as much as our users, and we will NEVER share or sell your information to anyone other than the businesses you have selected.