Investment Range: $47,000 - $185,000
Training & Support
: YesFinancing Available
: Yes, via third party
If working with children in a dynamic and fun-filled way is something that's important to you, then this is the opportunity you've been waiting for! As an owner of a FasTracKids® Enrichment Center, you will be part of a worldwide network dedicated to the educational growth and development of children. Children will come to your center to learn, laugh and be challenged to develop skills that they'll use for a lifetime. Not only will you be making a significant impact in the lives of children, but you'll also be making a positive impact in your community and forging lasting relationships with your customer.
Our Methods Make the Difference
Our programs have been designed to support a brain-based learning process for children and to offer flexibility and variety in your Enrichment Center. Supported by independent research, FasTracKids programs effectively achieve key learning results in children from 6 months to 15 years old and franchisees offer FasTracKids programs during morning, afternoon, after-school, weekend and vacation hours. This unique combination of Enrichment and Self-Learning programs provides a real market advantage for our Enrichment Center franchisees, allowing them access to a broad range of customers and many re-enrollment opportunities.
Now is an Ideal Time to Own a Business in the $60 Billion, Fast-Growing Children's Education Industry
- A growing, multi-billion dollar industry- The children's education industry is a $60 billion a year industry and one of the fastest-growing business sectors in the world. With more families choosing to enroll their young children in educational programs, now is an opportune time to own a FasTracKids franchise.
- A results-oriented approach- FasTracKids utilizes revolutionary, proprietary technology and teaching methods to develop key learning skills such as critical thinking, creativity, confidence, communication and collaborationthat carry over into the home and classroom settings, and produce key learning results.
- Various business models to suit your goals- We offer various franchise ownership business models, including retail-oriented enrichment centers, programs for existing children's schools and day care centers, master franchises and area developer opportunities.
- Eight proprietary programs plus optional self-learning programs translate into multiple potential revenue streams- Using the FasTrack Learning Station®, FasTracKids franchisees can provide quality programs like the FasTracKids signature program, FasTrack® Signing, FasTrack® Tots, FasTrack® Music, FasTrack® Explorers, FasTrack® Discoverers, FasTrack® Camps, and FasTrack® English. Our self-learning programs include FasTrack® Math and FasTrack® Language Arts and allow you to compete directly in the fast growing Tutoring segment giving your business a well rounded approach.
- Flexible schedule- Unlike traditional & quot;after school& quot; businesses, our Franchisees may offer FasTracKids programs during morning, afternoon, after-school, weekend and vacation hours.
We Provide You with Extensive Training and Support
When you join us as a FasTracKids early education franchisee, you'll receive extensive support in numerous areas, including:
- Center operations training- Franchisees attend a one-week operations training program that covers operating a FasTracKids franchise in an independent retail center or as part of an existing pre-school or day care center. Additional training occurs online, regionally and at international meetings.
- Program instructor training- Instructors participate in a one-week instructor training program to become certified in the pedagogy of conducting FasTracKids programs. Additional materials such as lesson plans, handouts, and DVDs further support the training process.
- Site selection assistance- We'll provide you with information regarding the characteristics and demographics of successful locations.
- Marketing, sales and student retention assistance- We have developed effective methods for marketing the business, generating enrollment and retaining students. We will provide you with brochures, advertisements and other marketing materials for the business and the programs.
- Franchisee Website and technology support- Technical support includes consultation on the necessary equipment for each center as well as registration, localization, and web support. Franchisees receive their own webpage to communicate class schedules, contact information and promotions.
- Franchise support- Your individual franchise support manager works closely with you as you prepare to open your center and during the day-to-day operations of your business.
What's the next step?
People Who Viewed Fastrackids International Also Submitted for These Franchises
Sorry, no records to display!
Browse Related Franchises by Industry
Please Note: This Fastrackids International advertisement, and all other franchise opportunities, franchises for
sale, business opportunities, businesses for sale, franchise financing providers, and other advertisements on
this website should not be considered an offering or solicitation, and they are not recommended, endorsed, or
approved in any way by TopInternationalFranchises.com. All listings and advertisements on this website are submitted to
TopInternationalFranchises.com by the franchise, business opportunity, business for sale or other advertiser, and that
information is relied entirely on for the truthfulness and accuracy of the information provided. TopInternationalFranchises.com has no stake in these companies, and have not independently verified any of the information submitted,
no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness is assumed by TopInternationalFranchises.com. Persons submitting the
inquiry form are under no obligation to purchase or otherwise utilize any services offered, they are simply
requesting more information on the franchises or business opportunities listed. Please review the full
advertisement before responding.