Homewatch CareGiversInvestment Range: $77,750 - $125,000
Senior Care Franchise Opportunity
A professional, passionate and successful home care franchise organization, caring for people since 1980
- A family culture that values each and every Franchisee
- A complete support system from a knowledgeable team of Subject Matter Experts
- Dedicated to doing what it takes to help our Franchisees succeed
- President of the franchise is a former million-dollar franchisee
Our franchise focuses on the Senior Care Market
- One of the fastest growing industries leading to a sustainable client base
- Changing health care landscape
- 23% of the U.S. population will be age 65+ by 2035.1
- About 70% of people age 65 or older will need long term care services in their lifetime.2
- Direct-care workers (CNAs, Home Health Aides) are expected to be the largest occupational segment by 2020.3
- The home care market will grow to $94 billion dollars in revenue by 2015.3
- Increasing costs of facility-based care + desire to age in place = growth in home care.
1 2010 U.S. Census Bureau
2 2012 U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
3 2010 Bureau of Labor Statistics
The Right Investment for You
- 2012 same store sales up 21% from 2011*
- Over 45% of our Franchisee Network owns multiple territories
- 40% of revenue-generating franchise owners have achieved million-dollar status ($1 million revenue or more)*
- Technology focused on support in the areas of marketing, operations, management and finance
- Proprietary care programs, like Pathways to Memory™ for Alzheimer’s and dementia
- Constant pursuit of innovation while remaining steadfast to our heritage
- High-touch business philosophy, partnering with our Franchisees, clients, families and healthcare providers alike
* Please see our Franchise Disclosure Document for more details. Your financial results may vary.
The Ideal Franchisee
Ideal candidates should be interested in providing employment and improving the quality of life for families within their communities, as well as being self-motivated and willing to follow a franchise system. We look for some or all of the following traits in our Franchisees:
- Business management and leadership skills
- Healthcare experience is not required
- Sales and marketing skills a plus
- Want to maintain or increase their income and build wealth
- Looking for a people-driven, service opportunity
- Seeking a meaningful business that helps others
- Civic-minded, community partner
- Seeking an active role in their business
- Desire to become an employer in their community
- Collaborates with others to create best practices and work together for mutual success
- Professional, passionate and successful
- May have personal experience with a loved one receiving home care
- Franchise Business Review ranked Homewatch CareGivers a top 50 brand for Franchisee Satisfaction
- Ranked #16 for Multi-Unit Franchises
- Ranked in Top 100 for Veterans Franchises
- Improved rankings on Franchise 500 for the last five years - #149 in 2013
- Based on Financial Stability, Growth Rate, and size of Network
Our Culture of Support
Each franchisee is armed with the tools and resources necessary to build a successful home care business:
- 6-Week Pre-Training Program
- Week-long classroom training at the Homewatch Support Center in Denver
- 52-week step-by-step Business Implementation Program
- In-field launch program at your office
- Sales/Marketing and Operations “Boot Camps”
- Online Caregiver Training using our accredited, online University
- Monthly Webinar Training
- Annual Conference and Quarterly Regional Meetings
- Franchisee Advisory Council Representatives
- Peer group forums for franchisee-to-franchisee communications and support
Your Next Step
The next step is yours to take. We offer an online, education-based process to help you discover if this business is right for you. In addition, our franchise consultants will get to know you better and see if you are a fit for our culture. Please fill out the brief request form to the right to get started on the road to ownership!
News / Press Releases for Homewatch CareGivers
Homewatch CareGivers creates guide to prevent falls among those living with dementiaNov 26, 2013 - Homewatch CareGivers, an international franchisor of home care services, known for its home safety and dementia care expertise, is providing a guide to limit the risk of falls among the elderly.
10th Annual Homewatch CareGivers Conference: Preparing for ChangeNov 26, 2013 - Homewatch CareGivers held its 10th Annual Franchise Conference in Denver in spring 2013.
Homewatch CareGivers Wins 2013 Case In Point Platinum Awards for Best Long Term Care ProgramNov 26, 2013 - Homewatch CareGivers, an international franchisor of home care services, won a 2013 Case in Point Platinum Award in the Best Long Term Care category for its Male Family Caregiver Program.
Browse Related Franchises by IndustryPlease Note: This Homewatch CareGivers advertisement, and all other franchise opportunities, franchises for sale, business opportunities, businesses for sale, franchise financing providers, and other advertisements on this website should not be considered an offering or solicitation, and they are not recommended, endorsed, or approved in any way by TopInternationalFranchises.com. All listings and advertisements on this website are submitted to TopInternationalFranchises.com by the franchise, business opportunity, business for sale or other advertiser, and that information is relied entirely on for the truthfulness and accuracy of the information provided. TopInternationalFranchises.com has no stake in these companies, and have not independently verified any of the information submitted, no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness is assumed by TopInternationalFranchises.com. Persons submitting the inquiry form are under no obligation to purchase or otherwise utilize any services offered, they are simply requesting more information on the franchises or business opportunities listed. Please review the full advertisement before responding.
Click to Watch VideoSelected Companies:Loading request list...TopInternationalFranchises.com is a highly trusted name in the franchise industry. Your information request is safe and your privacy is protected. We dislike spam emails as much as our users, and we will NEVER share or sell your information to anyone other than the businesses you have selected.