KidsParkInvestment Range: $185,000 - $340,000
Childcare as unique as a snowflake.
As an innovator in the hourly childcare niche, we are asked:
- How do I open a similar center in my hometown?
- How do I manage a center?
- What is it like to be a KidsPark owner?
We want to answer these questions and give you the opportunity to get to know us.
We are committed to making this process as informative as possible, so we can both make an informed business decision.
Tailored to families.
A family favorite for 25 years, our hourly centers for preschool and school age children provide childcare without reservations. Unlike traditional centers, families use KidsPark on their schedule and pay as they go.
KidsPark also has a traditional preschool program with a modern twist - the incorporation of The Arts and Science. And, on Sundays, our centers are available for fun private parties.
Why parents choose KidsPark as an essential part of their support system?
- Live away from their extended families, juggle dual careers or are single parents
- Licensed by each State
- Staff has passed state required background checks
- Staff are Early Childhood Education professionals
- Centers preferred to unsupervised care givers
- Children benefit from our socialization and enrichment activities
- Convenience of no reservations and extended hours
Hero to families.
We might not leap tall buildings, but we are dedicated to answering the childcare needs of families.
"Simply great! Caring staff, fun activities, and flexible hours make KidsPark our number one choice for childcare."
-Nick D, Northridge, CA
We envision KidsPark centers in cities across the United States. Anyone with kids needs a KidsPark.
What makes our team unique? Being both parents and owners, we are keenly aware of what our customers and franchisees need. Together, our team has over 58 years of experience to share!
- Debbie Milner, CEO, founded KidsPark in 1988. Her IT and Production
Management background explains our excellence in support, systems
- Leslie Gamez, VP of Franchising, joined KidsPark in 1994. She
oversees program, operations and training for franchisees across
- Lisa Alvarado, Program Manager, joined KidsPark in 1999. She
develops the national hourly and preschool programs and manages
our two San Jose locations.
We’ve got you covered.
Follow our best practices to duplicate our proven business model. We stress training, sharing ideas and listening to feedback.
Help you create your center: locate, floor plan design and construction management.
Help you market your center: pre-opening, Grand Opening and on-going.
Help train and develop you and your staff: training materials, webinars and Franchisee Forums.
Help you optimize your center’s performance: proprietary web-based center management system, data collection and analysis.
What our Franchisees say:
- "We’re 2 time zones and a few thousand miles apart, but I am reminded of our good fortune to be part of the KidsPark family."
-Elizabeth, Olathe, KS
- "We admire your grace, intelligence and humor and consider ourselves lucky to have the chance to work with you. "
-Heather and Beth, Arlington, TX
- "Do you know you have never told me you were too busy to answer a question or deal with a problem? I know I will get your undivided attention and support and immediate aid in resolving my issues."
-Christy, Sacramento, CA
Have we sparked your interest?
If everything you’ve read sounds appealing, let’s review some important candidate qualities.
Our ideal candidate has the following traits:
- would use our service
- chooses their protected territory in an urban center
- has demonstrated marketing and management skills
- is a leader with good communication skills
- wants to be of service to their community
- can financially commit to an investment between US$172,500 and US$300,000, with a cash requirement of about US$45,000-US$65,000
- wants to learn more about childcare even though it’s not a prerequisite
Now, to get the ball rolling.
Hope you are excited about KidsPark! To get the ball rolling, fill out the form to the right for more information!
News / Press Releases for KidsPark
Our Silver Anniversary has a silver lining: helping familiesDec 16, 2013 - KidsPark celebrates 25 years of providing licensed hourly childcare to Bay area families and being named to Franchise Business Review???s 2014 Top Awards Report.
Browse Related Franchises by IndustryPlease Note: This KidsPark advertisement, and all other franchise opportunities, franchises for sale, business opportunities, businesses for sale, franchise financing providers, and other advertisements on this website should not be considered an offering or solicitation, and they are not recommended, endorsed, or approved in any way by TopInternationalFranchises.com. All listings and advertisements on this website are submitted to TopInternationalFranchises.com by the franchise, business opportunity, business for sale or other advertiser, and that information is relied entirely on for the truthfulness and accuracy of the information provided. TopInternationalFranchises.com has no stake in these companies, and have not independently verified any of the information submitted, no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness is assumed by TopInternationalFranchises.com. Persons submitting the inquiry form are under no obligation to purchase or otherwise utilize any services offered, they are simply requesting more information on the franchises or business opportunities listed. Please review the full advertisement before responding.
Selected Companies:Loading request list...TopInternationalFranchises.com is a highly trusted name in the franchise industry. Your information request is safe and your privacy is protected. We dislike spam emails as much as our users, and we will NEVER share or sell your information to anyone other than the businesses you have selected.