Krispy Krunchy ChickenInvestment Range: $2,500 - $30,000
About Krispy Krunchy Chicken
Krispy Krunchy Chicken was established in 1993. We have 70 combined years of experience in the c-store/food service industry. There are currently over 700 locations in 25 states. We serve the convenience store, restaurant and supermarket industries. Krispy Krunchy Chicken specializes in remodeling, re-design, and construction planning.
**It is recommended that you already have a convenience store, restaurant or supermarket existing before purchasing a Krispy Krunchy franchise.
Krispy Krunchy Chicken - because it's not "just chicken":
- Extended Shelf Life (ESL) chicken
- Chicken exclusively produced by Tyson®
- Halal chicken available
This isn't just any out-of-the-grocery-cooler chicken—this is a proprietary prepared bird and one of the main reasons Krispy Krunchy's chicken tastes so good and unlike no other. Where others may have a proprietary breading, Krispy Krunchy Chicken is the only c-store chicken program with a proprietary chicken preparation. Always moist, always flavorful and always a customer favorite.
This is what we do:
- Provide you with a proven, co-brand food service concept (KRISPY KRUNCHY CHICKEN and CAJUN GULF SEAFOOD)
- Utilize your existing equipment (exhaust hoods, fryers, hot food cases, etc.)
- Provide a 1-week training program at your location at no cost to you
- Provide follow-up training as needed at no cost. Long-term training is the key to success in food service
- Co-brand with your existing food service program (pizza, barbecue, sandwiches, etc.)
- Customize retail prices for your location
- Develop a graphics package tailored for your location
- Provide FREE floor plans with layout, design, and scale drawings
- Provide detailed portion and packaging instructions for every item and meal sold
- Assist in developing a marketing program with a printer-ready menu template, radio and TV commercials ready to run, as well as free graphic support, and newspaper ad slicks
- Furnish inventory control forms on Excel spreadsheets
*NO FRANCHISE OR ROYALTY FEES
Interested in a Krispy Krunchy franchise*? Contact us and you could be on your way. Although specializing in c-stores, grocery stores, and supermarkets, you will also find Krispy Krunchy in a zoo, water park, mall food courts, and free standing units.
Here’s what our agreement* looks like:
Krispy Krunchy’s commitment to you:
- We will provide you approximately one week’s training at your location at our expense.
- We will schedule retraining upon request and according to trainer availability.
- We will provide assistance with operational problems, such as gross profit, volume, labor, etc.
- We will grant you geographic protection (to be determined by Krispy Krunchy rep). If a potential operator within this area wishes to market to Krispy Krunchy program, and we determine that it is not a competitor, we will still require your consent to brand that operator.
Your commitment to Krispy Krunchy:
- Buy and use Krispy Krunchy’s proprietary items.
- Maintain the Krispy Krunchy program as specified during the on site training.
- Buy all related food service items from our designated supplier.
- Do not co-mingle unauthorized products with Krispy Krunchy products without permission from Krispy Krunchy. (Example: eggrolls & corndogs-allowed. Biscuits & other chicken products not allowed)
- From time to time, Krispy Krunchy will introduce new items by having them automatically distributed for their introduction. If your distributor sends a new KKC product to you, you will accept it.
Tom Beagle & April VanApeldorn with RaceWay in South Georgia -
"Placing Krispy Krunchy Chicken in a South Georgia RaceWay proved to be an instant success. Krispy Krunchy Chicken immediately transformed unused space into a quick profit center, averaging $1500.00 in sales a day. Tom Beagle, Store Manager states, “I was unsure about Krispy Krunchy at first, but quickly changed my opinion after tasting the product and seeing my customer’s response.” April VanApeldorn, Regional Manager for RaceWay stated, “This was our first food concept that we opened ourselves. We were so new to the process. Krispy Krunchy was extremely knowledgeable, very professional and supported us from the beginning all the way through the Grand Opening. I recommend them strongly."
Erick Stathes, Hill City Oil Co., Jubilee Food Stores -
"We added the Krispy Krunchy concept to one location and saw a 60% increase in food sales. We have added 4 more locations and have had similar results. Great concept, great food, superior graphics."
Steve Isachs, Nick's Food Mart -
"We bought an existing location in a small (rural) S. Louisiana town and brought in the Krispy Krunchy concept. Sales have exceeded our exceptions by far. They designed the floor plan, set up equipment and graphics, then sent in a super staff of professional trainers who came in to re-train any time we ask. I would recommend Krispy Krunchy to any one contemplating food service for their stores."
Browse Related Franchises by IndustryPlease Note: This Krispy Krunchy Chicken advertisement, and all other franchise opportunities, franchises for sale, business opportunities, businesses for sale, franchise financing providers, and other advertisements on this website should not be considered an offering or solicitation, and they are not recommended, endorsed, or approved in any way by TopInternationalFranchises.com. All listings and advertisements on this website are submitted to TopInternationalFranchises.com by the franchise, business opportunity, business for sale or other advertiser, and that information is relied entirely on for the truthfulness and accuracy of the information provided. TopInternationalFranchises.com has no stake in these companies, and have not independently verified any of the information submitted, no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness is assumed by TopInternationalFranchises.com. Persons submitting the inquiry form are under no obligation to purchase or otherwise utilize any services offered, they are simply requesting more information on the franchises or business opportunities listed. Please review the full advertisement before responding.
Selected Companies:Loading request list...TopInternationalFranchises.com is a highly trusted name in the franchise industry. Your information request is safe and your privacy is protected. We dislike spam emails as much as our users, and we will NEVER share or sell your information to anyone other than the businesses you have selected.