If you are a hardworking, compassionate person that is willing to dedicate your career to bettering the lives of others, we want to work with you. With our franchise opportunities, you have the chance to help people that are in poor or failing health feel whole again, and to provide caregiver jobs to qualified individuals.
As long as you bring a positive attitude and a kind, driven heart, the Libertana team will provide you with or help you get everything you need to succeed, including:
- Software to effectively run your agency
- A home health business license in your state
- Medicare certification
- All state-specific policies and procedures manuals
- Complete all necessary forms, including your CMS 855A Medicare application
- Marketing, including materials and a personal website
- A mock Medicare Accreditation audit
We’ll ensure that you fully understand all of your business offerings, including all products and services, setting you up for success and the satisfaction of knowing you’re helping those in need.