Lice Clinics of America™Investment Range: $85,000 - $100,000
The End of Lice is the Beginning of Your Profits
As a business owner, you’re looking for an operation that is going to give you a significant ROI and a consistent revenue stream that will be profitable far into the future. Among all successful business models, there are five points that ensure success, and they all describe Lice Clinics of America.
1. Clear competitive advantage – Lice Clinics of America is the nation’s largest professional service network with the only FDA-cleared, patented device that kills lice and their eggs using heated air, in a single treatment. Other lice products require multiple treatments and hours of combing often contain pesticides and are not very effective.
2. Predictable, reliable, stable business model - Lice have been around as long as man has. They have no seasonality or geographic preference. They infest people at approximately the same rate all year long, which translates to a consistent and constant demand. Each year around 12 million schoolchildren get lice in the United States. That’s one in 20. As a result, there are approximately 24 million school days lost each year, which leads schools and parents to demand immediate action.
3. Short break even period – A low start-up cost, premium pricing for service, very low overhead, simple operations, and consistent revenue all add up to a very short period required to break even. New clinics can easily reach a monthly break-even point in their first year!
4. Affordable cost of entry and start-up – All-in, including license fee, build-out, lease deposit, materials, and all other start-up costs, an investor can have a Lice Clinics of America clinic up and running for $85,000-$100,000.
5. Industry tipping point – Everyone likes to get in on a ground floor opportunity that is on a trajectory to own a category. Lice Clinics of America is rapidly growing throughout the United States and is on its way to become the undisputed industry leader. Within a very short time, all the available territories in the United States will be spoken for. And once they’re gone, so is the chance to be part of this profitable opportunity.
How Our System Works
Our success comes from trained, certified technicians using our exclusive FDA-cleared AirAllé device.
The device forces air at just the right temperature across the scalp.
This causes the lice and lice eggs to quickly dehydrate and die. This process kills lice and over 99% of lice eggs.
Why Our Business Model Is So Successful
- Lice Clinics of America is the umbrella brand for a network of independently owned and operated clinics all over the country.
- Each clinic can provide a full range of treatment options, including both DIY and professional treatments, creating multiple revenue streams.
- The owner of each clinic licenses the right to utilize our FDA-cleared, Class I medical device and full range of retail products. They are assigned a protected territory in which no other clinic can operate.
- The license fee is $39,000 for the first territory. Multi-unit discounts are also available.
- A small flat fee is charged for each treatment that is performed. Included in the flat fee, Lice Clinics of America provides each clinic with the materials and supplies required for each treatment.
- Lice Clinics of America provides both the certification to operate the FDA-cleared device and training on how to operate the business.
- Lice Clinics of America provides a full range of marketing opportunities for the clinics to participate in, including a central website for developing leads and online advertising such as pay-per-click programs.
- We advocate an executive model in which an off-site owner directs the business while an on-site manager oversees the daily operations, but we accept owner/operators as well.
- The pricing strategy is set at a premium level, based on the urgent need of the customers to find an immediate solution.
- The business is completely scalable and each clinic can expand as their business grows. Many of our licensees own multiple locations.
We are looking for business professionals who are seeking an executive model. That model requires a manager where oversight of the manager is estimated to take 15 hours per week. We also accept owner/operators. Our owners are family and community-minded. Owners can easily reach monthly break-even in their first year.
**10% DISCOUNT AVAILABLE TO VETERANS**
Browse Related Franchises by IndustryPlease Note: This Lice Clinics of America™ advertisement, and all other franchise opportunities, franchises for sale, business opportunities, businesses for sale, franchise financing providers, and other advertisements on this website should not be considered an offering or solicitation, and they are not recommended, endorsed, or approved in any way by TopInternationalFranchises.com. All listings and advertisements on this website are submitted to TopInternationalFranchises.com by the franchise, business opportunity, business for sale or other advertiser, and that information is relied entirely on for the truthfulness and accuracy of the information provided. TopInternationalFranchises.com has no stake in these companies, and have not independently verified any of the information submitted, no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness is assumed by TopInternationalFranchises.com. Persons submitting the inquiry form are under no obligation to purchase or otherwise utilize any services offered, they are simply requesting more information on the franchises or business opportunities listed. Please review the full advertisement before responding.
Click to Watch VideoSelected Companies:Loading request list...TopInternationalFranchises.com is a highly trusted name in the franchise industry. Your information request is safe and your privacy is protected. We dislike spam emails as much as our users, and we will NEVER share or sell your information to anyone other than the businesses you have selected.