Rockin Jump The Ultimate Trampoline ParkInvestment Range: $250,000 - $350,000
ROCKIN’ JUMP is a family-friendly, indoor trampoline park with over 10,000 sq ft of trampolines with arenas for open jumping, dodgeball, basketball, a foam pit & private party rooms. Rockin’ Jump has proven operational systems which maximize franchise success, strong support and training including data analytics and the $500 thousand of revenue royalty free, and a unique mix of marketing channels.
WHAT IS ROCKIN’ JUMP?
ROCKIN’ JUMP - The Ultimate Trampoline Park – is a family-friendly, indoor trampoline park with over 10,000 sq ft of trampolines within a building that ranges from 17k-22k sq ft in total. Each park has arenas for open jumping, dodgeball, basketball, a giant foam pit & private party rooms.
We are focused on providing incredible fun and entertainment for kids as well as memorable birthday parties. However, our parks are built with adults in mind too. We offer free Wi-Fi, multiple TVs showing games & popular daytime/nightime programming, a comfortable lounge area, café’s with barista coffees, and an observation platform so adults who are not jumping can enjoy watching their kids jump.
We have well defined safety, marketing, operations and technology systems in place for smooth park management. Which is why our Dublin corporate store has been averaging net margins of 39% on revenues just over $2M annually. That’s net income of over $800,000 per year! Each franchise park will have it’s own revenue & cost variances, and there is no guarantee every park will experience this kind of return. However, our franchise structure and operating plan do make this kind of ROI possible.
WHY IS ROCKIN' JUMP A GREAT FRANCHISE OPPORTUNITY?
We have 6 key reasons why ROCKIN' JUMP is a franchise investment well worth a serious look:
1. OUR PROVEN OPERATIONAL SYSTEMS
These systems make a park easy to run. We have the following systems in place to maximize franchisees success:
- We created & operate under the guidelines of JumpSafe™, the industry’s first trademarked safety program that specifically addresses how employees proactively manage jumpers’ and parents’ safety concerns.
- A proprietary e-waiver system that directly integrates with our POS, saving our parks over $20,000 a year between labor and printing.
- Since our business is 30%+ cash, we have an automated cash counting system that reduces theft, decreases workers comp rates and employee cost.
- We have an online integrated booking system for jump time, birthdays and events so a franchisee can make money while they sleep. Almost 20% of our business is booked this way.
- We use cloud-based scheduling software that maximizes safety by mapping staffing requirements to park capacity projections. This software improves efficiency and productivity, all of which help increase profits.
2. STRONG SUPPORT & TRUE COLLABORATION
- We are acutely aware that each ROCKIN’ JUMP franchisee is taking on a big risk, which is why we give them their first $500k in revenue royalty free in their first year. That’s a $30,000 savings which more than pays for our modest $25,000 franchise fee. No other franchisor in our industry is doing this.
- Over the next 3 years we are investing over $100K on data analytics to help our franchisees pick the best location possible.
- We have the most extensive training course in the industry. At the end of our training course, we guarantee the franchisee will be able to run the day-to-day operations better than our current staff.
- We have an extensive vendor program in place that not only saves the franchisee money, it also frees up their time to market their business.
3. WE OFFER GREAT CHILDREN'S ENTERTAINMENT (AND FITNESS)
- Unlike many other trampoline parks, we recognize and have identified that the most common age range of jumpers is 8 – 16. Thus, our park’s décor, our staff’s guest engagement training, and our activity areas all cater to the needs of this young demographic.
- We know and help parents understand that trampoline jumping is incredible fitness for their kids – and them too. With nationwide obesity rates higher than ever, our parks offer children what we call “Fitness Disguised As Fun”.
- However, we’ve also ensured that our parks are comfortable for parents and adults too. After all, most of them choose to relax inside our parks while their kids jump. We offer Free Wi-Fi, comfortable couches, big screen TVs, café tables and an observation deck. Most parks also include a café offering light food options and barista coffees.
4. OUR FOCUS ON SAFE.CLEAN.FUN.™ FOR EVERYONE
While most companies only focus on getting new people in the door, our focus is on keeping our customers coming back for more. We have developed a detailed set of standards for safety, cleanliness and maintenance, and a culture of healthy, energetic yet well-monitored fun that enables every guest visit to be as positive as possible.
5. OUR UNIQUE MARKETING RECIPE FOR DRIVING GUESTS TO OUR PARKS
As a destination business, often in light industrial or slightly outside of major retail zones, it is important to make extra effort to drive people to our location. Thus, we’ve developed a unique mix of marketing channels to do so, and a solid suite of marketing materials, ads and designs to make it easy for you to manage.
6. OUR BRAND
Kids love our frog. It’s on all of our apparel and branded materials and we continue to be elated with how much our guests enjoy wearing our brand. With that, we will provide franchisees with a very dialed in and organized print collateral, online and in-park branding program.
7. OUR CULTURE
Which leads us to our strongest asset: the ROCKIN’ JUMP culture. We’ve gone to great lengths to define who we are, how we act internally and toward our guests, and what each guest experience should look like through our positive cultural prism. It’s the essence of what will continue to set us apart from our competition, and a standard we will hold each of our franchisees to. It will be the foundation of your success.
INTERESTED? WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO GET STARTED?
- Ideally, a franchisee will have $400,000 in liquid assets to invest in each park, and a net worth of over $1M.
- The cost to open a park ranges from $694,850 to $1,304,700. This variance is mostly dictated by the readiness (or not) of the building you choose to house your park.
- It takes 3 – 5 months, on average, to get your park open.
- In our first year in Dublin, CA, we experienced revenue of over $2M and enjoyed profit margins of 39%. Our other corporate parks are on target to provide very similar returns.
Browse Related Franchises by IndustryPlease Note: This Rockin Jump The Ultimate Trampoline Park advertisement, and all other franchise opportunities, franchises for sale, business opportunities, businesses for sale, franchise financing providers, and other advertisements on this website should not be considered an offering or solicitation, and they are not recommended, endorsed, or approved in any way by TopInternationalFranchises.com. All listings and advertisements on this website are submitted to TopInternationalFranchises.com by the franchise, business opportunity, business for sale or other advertiser, and that information is relied entirely on for the truthfulness and accuracy of the information provided. TopInternationalFranchises.com has no stake in these companies, and have not independently verified any of the information submitted, no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness is assumed by TopInternationalFranchises.com. Persons submitting the inquiry form are under no obligation to purchase or otherwise utilize any services offered, they are simply requesting more information on the franchises or business opportunities listed. Please review the full advertisement before responding.
Selected Companies:Loading request list...TopInternationalFranchises.com is a highly trusted name in the franchise industry. Your information request is safe and your privacy is protected. We dislike spam emails as much as our users, and we will NEVER share or sell your information to anyone other than the businesses you have selected.