Honey Dew DonutsInvestment Range: $125,000 - $400,000
New England’s Favorite Coffee and Donut Chain!
Honey Dew Donuts® is a New England based coffee and bakery franchise company with almost 150 locations throughout New England.
Richard Bowen, founder and president of Honey Dew Associates, Inc. always had a passion and taste for donuts. As a kid, he followed his dad at work at a local donut shop in West Roxbury, Massachusetts. Throughout high school he worked at several coffee and donut shops, dreaming of the day he would own his own where the local community could gather to “enjoy the local flavor.”
In 1973, Dick’s dream came true when he opened the first Honey Dew Donuts® shop in downtown Mansfield, Massachusetts. He quickly became a local favorite, offering a friendly smile and the finest donuts and coffee around. He lived the promise “Always Fresh, Always Good” and his customers responded by coming over and over again.
Building a chain of coffee and donut shops was never a part of Dick’s plan. A customer suggested bringing Honey Dew Donuts® to his local community, and in 1975 this customer became the first franchisee. Three years later Dick introduces the drive-thru concept to New England when he installed one in Plainville, Massachusetts shop.
Over time, as the chain expanded with more franchisees and more shops, so did the menu to include mouth-watering muffins, pastries, bagels, breakfast sandwiches, gourmet flavored coffees, and frozen beverages. Today, Dick heads a thriving franchise organization more than 40 years after the first shop in Mansfield opened. Dick is now president of Honey Dew Associates and our franchisees follow Dick’s example and are local favorites in their own communities. In fact, many of them get to know their customers so well they can fill orders as soon as they see their cars enter the parking lot!
Honey Dew Associates is currently seeking individuals and couples to join our 40-year young brand.
Realizing your goals through franchising
If your goal is to build a successful business for yourself, you may be closer than you realize. You don’t have to be a baker or a coffee aficionado to become a Honey Dew Donuts® franchisee. All you need is a passion for the business and the desire to operate a retail, customer-focused enterprise.
A brand with high consumer recognition, a product with strong consumer demand offered in a uniquely inviting atmosphere, and enticing, effective marketing programs are all part of our franchise package. Our stores are managed according to a tested system and we teach that system to our franchisees.
Choose the option that meets your goals
Whether you’re interested in a single Honey Dew Donuts® store or a multi-unit territory, we’ve got a program for you. There are even a limited number of existing franchise stores that you can acquire, either alone or as part of a package. The scalability of the Honey Dew Donuts® concept is significant; from one full producing location, our franchisees have the ability to develop 5, 6, or even 7 satellite/kiosk locations.
Receive ample support
From real estate to marketing to operations, you’ll have every corporate department there to assist you. Not just to start your business, but to grow it as well.
- Site selection and store design – Site selection is critical to our franchisees’ continued success. It’s important that our stores are highly visible and accessible to vehicle traffic and are configured for drive-thru operations. We’ll provide you with specific site criteria and prototype location plans and we’ll review your proposed site to ensure it meets our criteria.
- Merchandising and plan-o-grams – We’ve worked hard to develop just the right product mix, menu items, plan-o-grams and merchandising programs for our stores. Our team of merchandising specialists will work with you to ensure your store is set up and merchandised properly.
- Training – Once your store opening process in underway, you’ll attend an extensive 3 week full-time training program. We provide both classroom studies and hands-on experience in our corporate training store. But that’s not all; we’ll be with you when you open for additional training and support right at your store.
- Buying power – As part of the Honey Dew Donuts® network you’ll share in the special pricing our franchisee purchasing group negotiates. They work to negotiate exclusive supplier agreements and significant cost savings, while insuring that only top quality products are provided to you each and every day.
- Marketing – The Honey Dew Donuts® marketing department has our franchisees’ success on the brain – 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. It seems they never stop. They’ve created attention getting advertising and promotion materials sure to generate traffic in your store. In January 2001 we adopted our tagline “ENJOY THE LOCAL FLAVOR.” Since that time our marketing message has been focused on emphasizing our close, ongoing ties to our local New England customers and the communities they live in.
- Two-way communication – Relationships are key in strong franchise organizations and we’ve got programs in place to ensure that every franchisee’s voice is heard – right up to the top of the corporate ladder.
- Product development – Our buyers are constantly evaluating current product offerings – seeking the fresh and innovative variety of products that has become synonymous with the name Honey Dew Donuts®, we don’t stop there; we are also on a continuous search for wonderful drink and beverage offerings to complement and round out our menu.
Grow with the best
If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to own your own business and you like what you’re read so far, we invite you to take the next step. Not everyone is awarded a Honey Dew Donuts® franchise. It is our goal to select only those people who meet our criteria and whom we believe will make a strong, positive contribution to our organization.
Once we receive and review your application, our franchise representative will call you to discuss our franchise program in greater detail if we are offering franchises in your area. Qualified franchise candidates will be invited to meet with us at our headquarters in Plainville, Mass. At that time, you’ll have the opportunity to meet with our senior staff and discuss the franchise opportunity directly with those who will be supporting you should you decide to become a franchisee. We’ll also take you to visit our Honey Dew Donuts® and Training Center and provide greater details about our business and the franchise opportunity.
Contact us to get the ball rolling
Browse Related Franchises by IndustryPlease Note: This Honey Dew Donuts advertisement, and all other franchise opportunities, franchises for sale, business opportunities, businesses for sale, franchise financing providers, and other advertisements on this website should not be considered an offering or solicitation, and they are not recommended, endorsed, or approved in any way by TopInternationalFranchises.com. All listings and advertisements on this website are submitted to TopInternationalFranchises.com by the franchise, business opportunity, business for sale or other advertiser, and that information is relied entirely on for the truthfulness and accuracy of the information provided. TopInternationalFranchises.com has no stake in these companies, and have not independently verified any of the information submitted, no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness is assumed by TopInternationalFranchises.com. Persons submitting the inquiry form are under no obligation to purchase or otherwise utilize any services offered, they are simply requesting more information on the franchises or business opportunities listed. Please review the full advertisement before responding.
Selected Companies:Loading request list...TopInternationalFranchises.com is a highly trusted name in the franchise industry. Your information request is safe and your privacy is protected. We dislike spam emails as much as our users, and we will NEVER share or sell your information to anyone other than the businesses you have selected.