Geeks on Call
Investment Range: $22,200 - $66,900
Training & Support
: YesFinancing Available
Why Join Geeks On Call?
Geeks On Call Is Part Of The World's Largest IT Services Franchise Organization. As a franchisee you will benefit from the experience, vendor relationships, buying power, training and infrastructure we are uniquely positioned to provide.
Geeks On Call has been redesigned to support experienced business people selling to Small and Medium Businesses.You do not have to be a technician to succeed! The majority of Geeks On Call Franchise Owners have 10 to 15 years of prior experience in sales and marketing, in general management or as an IT professional.
Products and Services
Our franchise system provides you with compelling propositions to take to market that include:
- IT Services such as Remote Monitoring and Management Services, Remote Access, Antivirus software, etc.
- Mobile App development
- Telecom comparative shopping including voice, intranet, data, and mobile devices
- Website development, hosting, Search Engine Optimization and online marketing
Training and Support
Marketing Support - We help you go to market with the following:
- Telemarketing Program – Our professional sales staff will call all qualified Small and Medium Businesses in your new franchise territory introducing you, our new franchisee. After the initial telemarketing blitz, Geeks On Call will continue an ongoing telemarketing campaign.
- Website – Geeks On Call website supports both a national and local presence, optimized for IT services.
- Ongoing Drip Marketing for new and existing customers.
- Yellow Page ads and collateral sales materials.
- Sales Best Practices – Geeks On Call will identify and communicate "Best Practices" based upon the experience garnered from the world's largest IT Services franchise operation.
Franchisee Operational Support - We provide much of the infrastructure including:
- Sales Center Support- All customers are directed to call a 1-800 number. These calls are answered by our staff: who sell services, schedule support, and contact customers to assess satisfaction levels after service delivery.
- Tech Support - Geeks On Call will identify qualified technicians that our franchisees can interview. We can also arrange for additional technicians to provide technical support when needed.
- Proprietary system support - Our franchisees, technicians and sales staff have access to a single integrated system. The system stores service pricing levels; stores customer data including service plans/service history/satisfaction scores; and is used to schedule service based upon technician schedules and skill sets.
- Automated electronic invoicing
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System - Our CRM system is customized to support our franchisees. The system is used to manage customer and prospective customer communications/interactions.
Excellent Training and Support - We will provide you with the training and support necessary to build your customer base and run your Geeks On Call business including:
- New Franchisee Training and Support
- Private Franchisee Intranet
- Technician Support
- National Brand Marketing & Advertising
- Telecom Sales Support Team
Coaching and support from members of our management team who are experts in business management and the IT industry. As a Geeks On Call Franchise Owner, you will also be connected to our network of knowledgeable and experienced Franchisees for peer advice, informal mentoring and camaraderie.
WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING INQUIRIES FROM CANDIDATES WHO INTEND TO SELECT AND START A BUSINESS VENTURE WITHIN THE NEXT 3 TO 6 MONTHS! Our typical candidate Discovery Process takes approximately 6 weeks to complete. If you are not yet ready to commit to our Discovery Process, please consider us again in the future when the time is right.
People Who Viewed Geeks on Call Also Submitted for These Franchises
Sorry, no records to display!
News / Press Releases for Geeks on Call
Geeks on Call is Back, Stronger Than Ever and Offering New Franchise Opportunities
Sep 12, 2011
Geeks on Call, the Virginia based IT service provider to small and mid-sized businesses and residential customers, is once again making franchise opportunities available to entrepreneurs hoping to tap into the nation's growing need for affordable technical expertise and access to more affordable phone and Internet services.
IT companies create new revenue streams
Sep 12, 2011
In today's economy, businesses are seeking new streams of revenue. For example, businesses that sell phone systems and computer equipment typically rely on new sales to generate revenue.
Geeks On Call Adopts Wounded Warrior Family
Sep 12, 2011
The elves were hopping as Geeks on Call in Virginia Beach visited a Wounded Warrior and his family in Chesapeake.
Browse Related Franchises by Industry
Please Note: This Geeks on Call advertisement, and all other franchise opportunities, franchises for
sale, business opportunities, businesses for sale, franchise financing providers, and other advertisements on
this website should not be considered an offering or solicitation, and they are not recommended, endorsed, or
approved in any way by TopInternationalFranchises.com. All listings and advertisements on this website are submitted to
TopInternationalFranchises.com by the franchise, business opportunity, business for sale or other advertiser, and that
information is relied entirely on for the truthfulness and accuracy of the information provided. TopInternationalFranchises.com has no stake in these companies, and have not independently verified any of the information submitted,
no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness is assumed by TopInternationalFranchises.com. Persons submitting the
inquiry form are under no obligation to purchase or otherwise utilize any services offered, they are simply
requesting more information on the franchises or business opportunities listed. Please review the full
advertisement before responding.