Splash Brothers CleaningInvestment Range: $56,600 - $99,600
Welcome To Our Opportunity!
Splash Brothers is a progressive and unique franchise that provides commercial deep-cleaning and sanitation services for kitchens, restrooms and dining rooms in businesses that are retail in nature and open to the public. We are not a janitorial service, focusing instead on providing the ultimate in sanitization, cleaning and grease removal. Our equipment is easy to use, and the process is simple but thorough. We clean and sanitize floors, toilets, kitchen and bath surfaces and up to 4’ on walls.
The truth is, what worked as “clean” in the past just isn’t clean enough today. Germs, grease and bacteria need to be eradicated from public areas to prevent the spread of disease as well as provide the best customer experience. Splash Brothers high-end deep-cleaning and sanitizing system eliminates the germs, grease and dirt – leaving areas sparkling and safe!
Our clients are amazed by the difference they can see after just a quick demo of our service. They love having clean and sanitized space for their employees and customers. (We all know that if a business has a clean restroom, we are impressed by them!) Splash Brothers, the cleaner solution, is the answer to the problem business owners face – we are affordable, fast and our proprietary deep-cleaning system provides a clean unequaled by any other!
We also provide a secondary income stream in selling paper products such as hand soap, paper towels and other supplies to those very same customers.
Are you an ideal candidate for the Splash Brothers franchise experience? Do you want to be part of this contemporary, mobile-based business with unparalleled support? Are you ready to “be your own boss” but more than a little relieved to have help with administrative headaches and back oﬃce chores? Splash Brothers might be the “win-win” situation for you.
As A Franchisee You…
- Work for yourself, but not by yourself.
- Put yourself and your family ﬁrst.
- Decide how much money you’re going to make every year.
- Create your own work schedule.
- Have a ﬂexible schedule for time with family and friends.
- Have all the back oﬃce support you need.
What Does Being A Splash Brothers Franchise Owner Look Like?
Splash Brothers provides an exemplary level of service to their franchisees. As a franchisee, you don’t have to worry about dealing with scheduling appointments, doing lots of cold calls or handling payroll and taxes. You’ll have support at the front of the process with lead generation and follow-up, plus support at the back of the process with our administrative support! Our franchisees get to focus on their clients and their work, not shuﬄing a bunch of papers around all day.
We provide complete back oﬃce support, including:
- A Call Center that sets demo appointments for you (no cold calling required!)
- Software that makes invoicing, time tracking and scheduling a snap!
- An Accounting ﬁrm to handle your bookkeeping, payroll and taxes
- A corporate team behind you all the way.
And when it comes time to get out there and start meeting potential clients, you don’t have to go it alone. One of our Corporate Trainers will come work with you for a week, helping you close and complete sales and start to build your customer base. You’ll learn our exact process for demoing this impressive cleaning service and closing the deal with your clients.
Our goal is to get you from the day you become a franchisee to the day you close your ﬁrst sale as quickly as possible. Because our business model is mobile, startup is quick and easy! Unlike a “brick and mortar” business, you don’t have to go through the months of a build-out, ordering equipment and setting up a physical location. This can sometimes take up to 9 months or more! Instead, you’ll be out there doing demo appointments (and starting to have revenue) in just a few weeks!
We have a complete training program to make sure you get off on the right foot. This includes our Ignite training, which helps you through the process of getting everything set up and rolling. We also provide an in-depth training program at corporate for all franchisees, which includes time in the classroom learning how to be a successful franchisee, and plenty of time “in the ﬁeld” working with real customers so that you can feel comfortable and conﬁdent in your business! Additionally, we have on-site training once you’ve completed your corporate classroom training. As mentioned earlier, a Corporate Trainer works with you for an entire WEEK after the classroom training is completed. They will be there beside you to help you close your ﬁrst sales, do your ﬁrst jobs and see your ﬁrst success!
From Startup To Clients:
Opening a franchise location can take just a few weeks, depending on Classroom Training availability and how fast YOU are ready to move. Here’s how it shakes down:
- You become a franchise by completing your franchise agreement and paying your franchise fee.
- You are scheduled for your Classroom Training in beautiful Knoxville, TN.
- You complete your Ignite training through weekly calls with the franchise team.
- You attend the Classroom Training, have your van branded, organized and ﬁlled with the equipment you need.
- You return home with your van – the call center has already been setting up demo appointments for you.
- You’ll spend a week doing demo appointments and closing sales with one of our Corporate Trainers.
- You continue building your business long after the Trainer departs, with the support of the corporate team and call center.
The Are You Ready Pop Quiz!
- Have you always wanted to own your own business?
- Have you ever thought about investing in a franchise model?
- Can you see yourself delivering a service or selling a product?
- Do you like the comfort zone and predictability of a job?
- Do you have the ﬁnancial resources for both startup and to live on for a few months while you build your customer base?
- Can you follow a system and program set for you by someone else?
- Do you have the support of your family and friends?
- Do you have a friendly personality and a desire to work with people?
- Are you self-motivated?
- Are you ready to manage a business? Have you supervised others before?
- Do you understand how a franchise system works?
- Do you have the time to put into growing your franchise?
- Can you accept paying franchisor royalties and other speciﬁed fees?
- Do you want to be part of a larger organization? Are you a team player?
How did you do? Lots of yes answers? That means franchising might be an awesome ﬁt for you and a path to the life you dream of!
Fill out the form today to learn more!
Browse Related Franchises by IndustryPlease Note: This Splash Brothers Cleaning advertisement, and all other franchise opportunities, franchises for sale, business opportunities, businesses for sale, franchise financing providers, and other advertisements on this website should not be considered an offering or solicitation, and they are not recommended, endorsed, or approved in any way by TopInternationalFranchises.com. All listings and advertisements on this website are submitted to TopInternationalFranchises.com by the franchise, business opportunity, business for sale or other advertiser, and that information is relied entirely on for the truthfulness and accuracy of the information provided. TopInternationalFranchises.com has no stake in these companies, and have not independently verified any of the information submitted, no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness is assumed by TopInternationalFranchises.com. Persons submitting the inquiry form are under no obligation to purchase or otherwise utilize any services offered, they are simply requesting more information on the franchises or business opportunities listed. Please review the full advertisement before responding.
Selected Companies:Loading request list...TopInternationalFranchises.com is a highly trusted name in the franchise industry. Your information request is safe and your privacy is protected. We dislike spam emails as much as our users, and we will NEVER share or sell your information to anyone other than the businesses you have selected.