Wallace Property Management Group
Investment Range: $51,000 - $72,000
Training & Support
: YesFinancing Available
Mission Statement: Through our professional commitment to excellence, we strive to exceed franchise owner expectations every time without exception.
A True Commitment
We are committed to supporting each and every Wallace Property Management Group franchise owner to the fullest extent. We understand the challenges of starting a business with no experience or direction. We also understand how risky, lonely, stressful and time consuming the process of starting your own business can be.
Our property management franchise system affords you the ability to be in business for yourself but not by yourself. We have already dealt with most of the blood, sweat and tears associated with starting a business so you don’t have to. All of us here at Wallace Property Management Group are commit to making the complex world of property management simple and easy for all of our franchisees.
Wallace Property Management Group understands the importance of industry affiliation. These memberships enable us to maximize our brand exposure and they also provide a venue to meet and share ideas on the following subjects:
- Sales and Marketing
- Franchise Development
- Technology Solutions
- Leadership Opportunities
National and International memberships include, but are not limited to, the International Franchise Association (IFA), National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM) and VetFran. Local market memberships include the Chamber of Commerce and the Better Business Bureau (BBB). These organizations provide local networking opportunities and brand recognition.
Wallace Property Management Group simplifies the complex world of residential property management for franchise owners throughout the country! Our franchise support staff takes away the non-revenue producing busy work and administrative task, which enables franchise owners to maximum business growth.
We are a professional property management organization offering a time tested property management system. This property management franchise opportunity focuses and specializes on mid to upper-end residential homes. It is this specialization and our full time franchise support center that makes Wallace Property Management Group what it is today.
Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Wallace Property Management Group
Buying a Property Management franchise can be a life-changing experience. There are many reasons why you should fulfill your dream of being your own boss and open a franchise. The following 10 reasons to buy a Property Management franchise will help you to better understand why it is a great investment opportunity for you and your family.
- Established Business Systems & Processes
- Low Start-Up
- Higher Likelihood of Success
- Brand Awareness
- Easier To Obtain Financing
- Ongoing Support
- Protected Territory
- Own Multiple Locations
Wallace Property Management Group simplifies the complex world of residential property management for franchise owners throughout the country! Our franchise support staff takes away the non-revenue producing busy work and administrative task, which enables franchise owners to maximum business growth. Listed below are a few of the other benefits of our property management franchise system.
- Strong industry no matter the economy - be a part of the 48 billion dollar property management industry
- Full-time Franchise Support Center - Allows you to maximize business & revenue growth
- Home Based Business
- Established, time tested business model
- State-Of-The-Art Technology - web based, day to day management software
- Personalized, local market website
- Large Protected Territories
- Low start-up & ongoing costs
- Superior start-up and on-going training
- Strategic sales and marketing support
- Flexible Lifestyle - enjoy your personal freedom
Franchise Support Center
The support that we provide our franchise owners is our number one priority. We understand that if we do a good job of supporting out franchise owners, the franchise owners will be in the best position to provide the highest level of service possible to their property owners and tenants. This dedicated support helps maximize the efficiency, effectiveness and growth of all our franchise locations.
Some of the administrative services offered through our Franchise Support Center includes Property Advertising, Prospect Phone Calls, Tenant Screenings, Maintenance Request, Rent Collections, Accounts Receivable, Lease Agreements, Management Agreements, Owner Statements and Owner Tax Documents.
As part of the Wallace Property Management Group property management franchise system, you will benefit from training designed to assist and teach you every aspect of running an efficient and productive business. As a Wallace Property Management Group franchise owner, you will receive the following training:
- Pre-Opening Set-Up & Training: Prior to commencing operations, we will provide each franchisee with a pre-opening set-up and training package. The completion of this thorough set-up and training package will ensure that we spend quality time during the one week on-site training focused on systems, processes and procedures versus office, administrative and device setup. This pre-opening training is designed to take you step-by-step through the process of setting up your company, work space, insurance, phones, computer software & hardware, website, bank accounts, just to name a few.
- On-Site Market Training: The second phase of training is the on-site opening assistance and market training. The duration of our on-site training is approximately 5 days. This on-site training will focus on all aspects of the Wallace Property Management operations manual. Other areas that we will cover during this training will be current real estate trends, market development, sales strategies, territory analysis, systems training, property owner and tenant relations just to name a few.
- Remote Training: Once the on-site market training is completed, you will experience the benefits and convenience of remote training. We will agree on a communication plan that is convenient for both parties. This is your time to tell us what you need in terms of additional training. The remote training is important and informative because it will be tailored to your training desires and needs. Even after all the pre-opening, on-site and remote training is complete, our staff is committed to always being available to assist you. Supporting you is our number one priority!
- Operations Manual Training: A confidential operations manual will be provided to you, complete with detailed documentation pertaining to our exclusive property management business model and system. Topics covered include effective property management policies and procedures, use of our customized software programs, and much more – the operations manual will be broken down and explained in easy to understand language for your convenience. This manual will serve as your most valuable guide to running an effective property management business.
- Ongoing Training & Mentoring: Once business operations have commenced, we will arrange quarterly field support visits to ensure your business is running as proficiently as possible. In addition, we offer refresher training courses and organized team meetings designed to keep you and your staff current with any changes that have occurred to our business model and the property management industry.
Royalty Fee: 6%
System Marketing Fund: 2%
Franchise Fee: $30,000
Total Investment Range: $51,000 - $72,000
Ready to Start a Conversation?
Fill Out the Form to the Right!
Browse Related Franchises by Industry
Please Note: This Wallace Property Management Group advertisement, and all other franchise opportunities, franchises for
sale, business opportunities, businesses for sale, franchise financing providers, and other advertisements on
this website should not be considered an offering or solicitation, and they are not recommended, endorsed, or
approved in any way by TopInternationalFranchises.com. All listings and advertisements on this website are submitted to
TopInternationalFranchises.com by the franchise, business opportunity, business for sale or other advertiser, and that
information is relied entirely on for the truthfulness and accuracy of the information provided. TopInternationalFranchises.com has no stake in these companies, and have not independently verified any of the information submitted,
no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness is assumed by TopInternationalFranchises.com. Persons submitting the
inquiry form are under no obligation to purchase or otherwise utilize any services offered, they are simply
requesting more information on the franchises or business opportunities listed. Please review the full
advertisement before responding.